MCL Recruitment 2020: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed MBBS, MS, MD, Retired, Experienced for 33 Medical Consultant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 27.July.2020 to 10.Aug.2020.
|MCL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Education Requirement||MBBS, MS, MD, Retired, Experienced|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 85,000 – Rs. 1,50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||10-Aug-2020|
Notification for engagement of Medical Consultants in MCL on contractual basis. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited) invites application from Medical Professionals including those who retired from CIL / other PSUs / Govt. Organizations, for engagement as Medical Consultants in various Hospitals of MCL, on contractual basis for a period of one year, extendable for another one year depending upon requirement and satisfactory performance.
1. Applicants should go through the policy carefully before applying, to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and the terms of engagement are suitable to them.
2. Following are the tentative vacancy position in MCL: Vacancy position of GDMOs (Non-Specialist): 11
ii. Vacancy position of Medical Specialists: 11
3. Specialty-wise vacancy: 11
4. Title and commencement : This policy is called as CIL Policy for engagement of Medical Consultants. It will come into force with immediate effect
5. Scope and applicability: This Policy covers engagement of qualified Medical professionals (Specialist/ Nonspecialist) including retired Medical Executives of CIL/ other PSUs/ Government Organizations on fixed tenure contract basis as Medical Consultants in CIL and its Subsidiaries. This Policy will be effective for a period of two years since the effective date of the Policy
6. Contract period: a) The contract period of a Consultant should not be for more than two years. It cannot be extended beyond two years. Any such engagement/ re-engagement will not be beyond his/ her attaining the age of 65 years.
b) If the vacancy gets filled on regular appointment, then the contract of the consultant so appointed against such vacancy will be terminated as specified in clause 10(j)(viii).
c) The contract will automatically cease to exist on expiry of the period of contract or on the date of attainment of 65 years of age and for this, no separate noticewould be necessary.
7. Consolidated honorarium for Specialist: For Retd. E-8 Gr. Executive: Monthly rate: 1,50,000/-, Hourly rate: 800
ii. For Retd. E-7 Gr. Executive: 1,30,000/-, Hourly rate: 700
iii. For Retd. E-6 Gr. Executive: 1,15,000/-, Hourly rate: 600
iv. For Retd. E-5 Gr. Executive: 1,00,000/-, Hourly rate: 500
8. For fresh Non-specialist Medical professionals: Fresh Medical professionals who have been engaged as Medical Consultants under this policy are eligible for a consolidated honorarium of Rs.85,000/- per month or ₹400 per hour as per their respective mode of engagement irrespective of their post qualification experience.
Selection Procedure :
1. The Personal Interview will be held through Video Conferencing and the date with connecting link will be intimated through emails.
2. Selection of retired Medical Specialists of CIL/ Subsidiaries:
a) The selection would be on the basis of applications received in response to the notification, to be circulated internally at concerned Subsidiary/ CIL level, where vacancies exist
b) The applications received against the notification or requirement of CIL will be dealt by CIL (HQ) and applications received against the notification or requirement of Subsidiaries will be dealt by Subsidiaries.
c) Retired Medical Specialists and retired GDMOs (with Specialization qualification) are eligible to be appointed as Medical Consultants under this Policy. For consideration of retired GDMOs (with Specialization qualification), they should have worked in the relevant specialty for at least 5 years during their last service period in CIL/ Subsidiaries.
d) The modalities of recruitment i.e., qualification and selection criteria will be the same as followed in Open recruitment mode of Medical discipline except the upper age limit and experience criteria. Reservation of posts is applicable for engagement of Consultants as per Central Government Rules and as communicated by CIL(HQ).
e) Retired Medical Executives of CIL/ Subsidiaries would be considered for selection only if they satisfy with the following conditions: i. Should have scored minimum ‘Good’ ratings in the last 5 years of service. ii. Should not have been awarded with any punishment under CDA Rules of the Company in the last 5 years of service. iii. Should not have been involved with any corruption or illegal gratification or in any criminal case during the entire service period and post retirement.
3. Selection of Medical Specialists of outside candidates including retired Medical Executives of other PSUs/ Government Organizations and fresh Non-specialist Medical professionals:
a) Selection shall be done through Walk-in-interview. The venue of the walk-ininterview shall be Headquarters or any other place preferably near to the Hospitals/ Dispensaries, where vacancies exist, as decided by the Competent Authority of the concerned Company. The Selection process will be planned in such a way that all Subsidiaries should conduct the walk-in-interviews on fixed date(s).
b) A short advertisement of vacancies in 2 local newspapers and detailed advertisement in websites of respective Subsidiaries & CIL would be made prior to selection.
c) The detailed advertisement will consist of the details of the form in which applications are to be submitted at the time of the walk-in-interview. A sample application format is attached as Annexure II. The applications received against the advertisement of CIL will be dealt by CIL (HQ) and applications received against the advertisement of Subsidiaries will be dealt by Subsidiaries. The interested candidates would be required to present themselves along with all the documents needed in original plus 2 copies at the time of the walk-in-interview. Any candidate whose application is incomplete or any discrepancy found w.r.t. eligibility criteria, then such candidate will not be considered for walk-ininterview.
d) The modalities of recruitment i.e., qualification and selection criteria will be the same as followed in Open recruitment mode of Medical discipline except the upper age limit and experience criteria. The reservation of posts is applicable as per Central Government Rules and as communicated by CIL(HQ).
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed Application Format along with the following self-attested documents in two copies :-
i. Passport size Photograph
ii. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate)
iii. Copy of Category Certificate, if applicable.
iv. Copy of Certificates of Qualification/MCI Registration.
v. Proof of Experience
vi. Copy of Superannuation Notice (for retirees)
2. The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of required documents should be sent in the email id email@example.com
3. The last date of submission of applications is 10.08.2020 till 5.00 PM
4. The appointment will be subject to verification of original certificates on joining.
5. The applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained. All correspondences with candidates shall be made through email only.