Civil services exam is not an easy nut to crack, one needs not only to give his/her best but also requires relevant preparation material. In this space we are making available Online Test for UPSC 2020-21 and Mock Tests for the same absolutely free.
The links made available on this page give you a fair estimate of the question paper pattern and the difficulty level of the questions that are usually asked in Union Public Service Commission exams. The aspirants who get shortlisted after the written exam are further called for verification of requisite documents/ personal interview.
To know more about Union Public Service Commission Online Test series for CMS & others, go through this page tailored by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Online Test For UPSC
Process for Online Test For UPSC 2021:
Check process for giving Online Test For UPSC from here.
- Candidates may visit official portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Go under right side under ‘What’s New’ section.
- From various links, you may press on ‘Demo files: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021’ link.
- At new window under ‘Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020’ head, hit on ‘Hit here’ link to give Online Mock Test for CMS.
- Choose subject as ‘General Medicine and Paediatrics or Surgery And Gynaecology and Obsteterics And Preventive Social and Community Medicine’ for getting Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- Login with User Name & password for giving Online Test for CMS.
- Hit on ‘Sign In’ tab for Online Test for Combined Medical Services Examination 2020.
- Now, go through all General Instructions carefully.
- White option means ‘You have not visited the question yet’ ,Red means ‘You have not answered the question’.
- Purple option indicates ‘You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review’.
- After read all details for giving Online Test For UPSC, you may hit on ‘Next’ option.
- You may read ‘Other Important Instructions’ with utmost care.
- Your photograph will appear on upper right side at time of giving Union Public Service Commission Online Test.
- Time watch will also be there. So, be carefully while practicing questions from Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- In this way, you may practice questions from UPSC Online Mock Test.
- After giving Online Test For Union Public Service Commission, you may match answers from it.
Check Here Complete: UPSC Selection Process
UPSC Online Test
Question 1: If TEA is coded as 100, then how will you code FAT?
Question 2: NPRT : MNOP : : ? : EFGH
Question 3: F × H : 21 × 19 : : M × O : ?
- 13 × 15
- 14 × 12
- 20 × 19
- 21 × 23
Get Here: UPSC Books
Question 4: Fill in the next number in the series.
2 5 8 11 14 ?
Question 5: A man goes from A to B at the speed of 5 kmph and returns from B to A at 4 kmph. His average speed during the whole journey is
- 35/9 Kmph
- 40/9 Kmph
- 46/9 Kmph
- 50 /9Kmph
Question 6: Which of the following is not a hormone?
Question 7: (7857 + 3596 + 4123) ÷ 96 =?
Must Check: UPSC Exam Pattern
Question 8: The ultrasonic sound can be heard by
- None of these
Question 9: In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
Question 10: When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
Question 11: National Institute of Oceanography is located in :
Download Free: UPSC Previous Year Question
Question 12: The first tide generated electricity project was established at?
- Vizhinjam, Kerala
- Mangalore, Karnataka
- Paradeep, Orissa
Question 13: Who is the founder of the Capital city of Agra?
- Sikinder Lodi
- Mubarak Shah Sayyad
Question 14: The Finance Commission is appointed for every… year
Question 15: Under which five year plan did agriculture show a negative growth?
- 1st plan
- 2nd plan
- 3rd plan
- 4th plan
Also Know: UPSC Syllabus
Question 16: Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
Question 17: What is a digital-to-analog converter?
- It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- It stores digital data on a hard drive.
- It converts direct current to alternating current.
Question 18: What are the symbols used to represent digits in the binary number system?
- 0 through 8
Question 19: The output of an AND gate is LOW ________.
- all the time
- when any input is LOW
- when any input is HIGH
- when all inputs are HIGH
Check Here: UPSC Calendar
Question 20: Parallel format means that:
- each digital signal has its own conductor.
- several digital signals are sent on each conductor.
- both binary and hexadecimal can be used.
- no clock is needed.
Why we need Online Test for UPSC 2021?
Union Public Service Commission syllabus has clearly mentioned current events and happenings of national and international importance. This part of the syllabus is called as current affairs. So a student should read major newspapers every day and make notes out of it. In order to assess one’s knowledge after learning it, one should take a UPSC Mock Test series, which makes them more likely to retain it for the longer term.
Hope, you get all details about Online Test for UPSC 2020-21. Check its Official Link for more updates about Union Public Service Commission Online Test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: